Well, now I’m working for The Frayman Group as UX designer. TFG is a global organization (NY | London | Kiev | Toronto) that’s redefining risk management with innovative technologies and services. I really like my current work because I’m responsible for SketchFlow prototypes and UX/UI development of new Silverlight LOB applications.
Why I’m writing about this in my blog? We are rapidly expanding and looking for highly-motivated, results-driven professionals that thrive in a fast-paced environment. I would like to work with real Silverlight professionals. If you are interesting to work in Ukraine|Kiev, please, write me.
- 2+ years of experience with ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- Silverlight experience is a must
- Solid experience in .NET 3.0-4.0, NUnit, Unity 2.0
- Work experience with LINQ, EF, WCF, WCF Data Services, RIA Services, WF;
And TFG offers:
- Highly competitive salaries, paid in USD
- 24 days of paid vacation
- 10 paid sick days
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work hours
- State of the art equipment and software development environment
- Fast-paced, professional work environment
- Work on patent-pending application software
- Be part of world-class global software company